African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
I was wondering if it might help to get the more succesfull parrot-vloggers on board with this?

I really do not like all this vote-whoring by 'using' parrots, but some like Marlene try to at least educate people along with scraping in the likes and dollars alike.
(I do not think the birdtricks people f.e. will want to risk it.)
Maybe they could help out by shouting out?

As much as I don't agree with YouTube PetTuber's all the time. It is what we need to have a chance to break this open. I have other details on them.

I just sent off emails to them, if you guys could sent one as well to get them to look at it as well. Parrotplayhouse is another YouTuber that did recently got detectives involve in someone that stolen a parrot from a family recently. She also works at time with Marlene. This maybe what needed to get the widespread attention this needs.

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
If they play the game as she did with others before saying they had other parrot dying and try to say was the one she send. It would be very easy proof too...as you can see on text she said that she had Coco's DND and we just got Kira's DND on 04/18/19...and Dr did not cut Kira's claw, like they did to Coco. Like I said we always want to know for sure about Kira and now I have her DNA and I had picture of his claw cut too.

Last edited:

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
Another fake review, this is how she fool and get more victims. I had a couple removed this morning through she violated google rules and she just keep putting up more. Was to be expected is that more likely all her positive reviews are fake from the very beginning. I just hoping buyers are searching the name and this thread pop up, especially if they are planning on dropping 2k plus on a bird.

David Brand
1 review
3 hours ago-
I recently got an African Grey from Anna and couldn’t be happier with my decision! He appeared to be in overall great physical shape and I was told he had all necessary vaccinations. To be on the safe side I followed up with my usual avian vet and left with a clean bill of health! It’s been a few weeks and I can say that billy has been adjusting well to his new home! Anna answered every one of my questions in a short period of time, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a parrot!

Last edited:

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
lol @ "he had all necessary vaccinations ", nobody vaccinates a bird as a normal part of the process afaik, so that is a really trustworthy positive pile of nonsense :)

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
I guess ripping people off selling sick birds and writing fake reviews to scam buyers is not enough.

Temple Property Management and Investment Corp

Of course more fake reviews on this company as well as same writing style as her praising herself. What do you expect from a woman with unbelievable integrity for all she does. LOL Needless to say I won't trust anything she involve with? Likely she found a new way to steal people deposits they put down. Ana's fake new name "Anna Anita"

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...i160j33i10j33i22i10i29i30j0i22i30.NWsg_tH-MaY

Salvatore Salafia
2 reviews
5 months ago
Great company run by a woman with unbelievable integrity for all she does. In a world of contractors who don’t show, aren’t committed to projects or just scam, this is a must save contact. They will not fail you!

Joey Murphy
2 reviews
5 months ago-
The most professional painters in the Poconos! Highest quality work. Friendly and very easy to work with.

These two are especially funny and not thought out at all. Like I stated before Ana not very bright. Yes she actually wrote a review without even changing the name and one with Parrots in the name?

Parrots Buddy
Local Guide · 18 reviews · 4 photos
5 months ago
Outstanding commitment to great communication, integrity and desire to be upfront. Highly recommend.

Ana Temple
5 reviews
5 months ago-
A+

Last edited:

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
This is the NC address

https://www.yelp.com/biz/annas-variety-exotic-bird-breeder-pet-shop-fayetteville

Real Review said:
First to Review
Bought a bird here a few months ago and had a mixed reaction about the place... the supplies for sale are great however the conditions the birds are living in are pretty poor. Anna admitted to me that the bird I was buying (a three month old bird) wasn't used to hands... not something you want to hear from a small breeder that should be hand feeding and socializing the birds to keep them friendly with humans. He's a pretty little guy but still deathly afraid of people and will run from hands... a stark contrast to my other bird from a friendly breeder out of state who had obviously hand reared her. Lots of dirty cages and unhealthy looking birds here... I guess I felt sorry for my little guy and that's why I bought him. I won't go back though.

Last edited:
OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
Today I received an updated from BBB, of course, she will not take responsibility, she sent letter and states she is working with AG, state something about attorney general. Yes, just an update since I purchased the bird from PA, I filed complain with AG in PA, and since she shipped sick bird from NJ, I filed with AG in NJ, USDA, AFA, I filed complain with AG in NY, and since the person who was in contact with me has her phone registered in NY, I filed complain in AG in NY, and since she shipped sick bird to TX I also filed complain with AG in Texas, and regards the treats to myself and my family I filed with FBI. I do believe in the law, I know what happened is not right. I still have faith in attorney general and hope BBB will post the complain on their site soon. I hope no family will never go thru, she has no right to do this with no one.

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
There was no resolution with BBB, the excuse was that I filed complain with AG and she is working with AG. Anyway, the person who handled the complain with BBB was very nice, but she had to closed the case and the complain will not start showing on BBB site for about 2 months. At least will be there.

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
BBB site shows the complain today. here is the site, and how the spell the company's name. It only shows: Problem with a Product or Service***it is ok, people will know the detail on this forum

Here is some info not listed in the BBB site:
Problem with Product: Ana sold us bird with PDD and heart diseases which was confirmed on the necropsy results. (Copy of medical records and necropsy results available)
Problems with Services: Ana charged us $ 40.00 for DNA test and never gave us copy of DNA test, Ana advertised a beautiful bird, healthy Congo African Grey and shipped us totally different bird older than what she said the one she sold was (6-8), necropsy result (10-15 years for the type of heart conditions), and he was dying from heart diseases and PDD.
Ana Pullman or Ana Temple still refuse to work out and refund the cost of medical bills from dying Coco she shipped to us, and the DNA test she never provided copy with.

BBB has company complain opened and I hope other victims will have courage to call BBB as well and tell their side of what happened them.

https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/analomink...arrots-and-supplies-0241-236027903/complaints

Complaints: will stay only for 3 years
Anas Parrots and Supplies
1635 Cherry Lane RD
Analomink, PA 18320
African Greys, Golden Conures, Macaws, Cockatoos, Golden Parakeet - Anasparrotsandsupplies.com
(646) 496-5005

Last edited:

greytness

Sep 11, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
3 CAGs, BHC, 2 duskie conures, Jardine's, Meyers, pineapple GCC, eclectus, miligold macaw, scarlet macaw, & Panama Amazon
You might want to write a piece for ripoff.com. If someone were to google her business, ripoff.com will pop right up with your complaint. Once it's posted no one can ever remove it.
I did it once and am completely satisfied with how effective it was in getting my story out.

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
We just got the a package from AG from PA. One from Ana sent to us is this one attached.

Animal Genetics - Avian Testing Report
Have anyone here have test done by this lab?
Also on the part:
Subject Bird:

Subject ID: F, Coco - what do you think it is?

She wrote on the paper to AG and us: Coco, F (Florida), the Vet Tech said it is the info for: F, Coco - Female, Coco

Per Ana, Coco was male

I sent text to Ana today asking again for copy of the DNA and no response, and also I asked about the test, no reply.

I tried to added the form the normal size but I am not sure how. Sorry

22472d1557285736-african-grey-died-less-2-3-when-we-received-him-avian-testing-report-anas-parrots.jpg

Attachments

• Avian Testing Report from Anas Parrots.jpg
    Avian Testing Report from Anas Parrots.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Google search suggests it is a known company. Hard to reconcile the different sex. Wonder if the test was done on a different bird??

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
That's my guess, if so and she sent it to Attorney general after she said DNA on Coco was done and he was male.... wondering if it is legal??

Also the fonts F, Coco and dates are different

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
That's my guess, if so and she sent it to Attorney general after she said DNA on Coco was done and he was male.... wondering if it is legal??

Also the fonts F, Coco and dates are different

Interesting, perhaps you could call the company and ask if they will verify? They may request a copy to show you have an interest before commenting.

OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
Here is where we are...Ana requested from this lab 3 tests on 09/15/18 for African grey with all 3 names COCO...is anyone seeing this? She sent the blood and the requests as you see is in her name.

How fun and conveniente to request from a lab 3 tests from birds with no bands, no identification numbers ...and say this is yours....but yes all named COCO

Last edited:
OP
A

AfricanGreyCoco

Apr 11, 2019
We called attorney general in PA, and he needs hear from all of you, about your situation, if you got the same type of business I had with Ana. Like he said you dont have to be afraid, she can't sue you for tell the truth. This is the only way to stop her getting way with selling sick birds and still trying to get way.

Most Reactions