African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him

This form...live animal...cert...this is a Delta form only, even though it states all these agencies names those agencies, this is only for Delta, when I called as longer a bussines/campany signed stating pets is fine, they are fine. They said if pet get sick before destination they will take care of them, but once they delivered them it between the seller and buyer.

Last edited:
She charged $ 165.00 ... this was for Delta's fee, this form shows $ 145.00

Last edited:
After reading this so sad tale, I am sorry that you lost your new feathered baby. I would be devastated.

the little taxi I received from Ana's Parrots and Supplies, or Ana's Parrots.
it was old, and we could not believe when we saw, but we tried to focus only on Coco.
I took pictures, and it is gone.

Again, Kira always had her own.

https://imgur.com/a/rdHljXp

Last edited:
Here the pictures of the carrier, as uploaded them, so not gone.

2qmwMcs.jpg

tNAH1Ur.jpg

pYArlNc.jpg

zltxjMx.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me they did not send you a cage with rust on front door??

This is the cage..taxi she sent Coco on. We couldn't believe either. Delta had no problems with it either.

Absolutely horrific. Does not surprise me Delta accepted as is; they are more concerned with size and structural integrity.

I'd file that pic as one of many supporting pieces of evidence against those malevolent crooks.

Here the Kara that part responsible for making threats and at first trying to be your friend to get you guys to back off Ana.

It important, if you been affected by Ana please come forward as she can't go after you, or your family. It would be a very stupid move as we will all know she was involve and if she tries as she get prison time. I know two of you that want to come forward but are scared and don't want to come out as afraid of her. Don't be, as this is how these scammer work and get away with what they do and make other victims as a result. She can't claim feedback extortion when it is actually true and you guys are just trying to get reimbursed and she scammed you, you have the right to request your money back and any costs associated with the transaction . Plus there was never a 48 hour contact she made with the people I talk to over the phone. Even if there was, it would likely fall under fraud statute.

The more people that tell there stories the better it is in getting her shut down once and for all. She done this to many times and enough is a enough. I know of one other currently and hoping they will see this post and decide to come forward. She been expose, so she not going to risk bringing more attention to herself and risk prison time. Legally with the proof I seen and will be uploaded once finish editing personal info on documents, she doesn't have a leg to stand on if Ana tries to. The full medical reports show bird had multiply issues well before the Ingram family received the bird unfortunately.

m7ZBaE4.jpg

Last edited:
Now I understand why so many others will not come forward, they really tried to intimidate, scare and make the victims the bad one. One review even saying that Coco is doing great, God knows we wish it would be true. Other lie, they said I said I only had one bird, not true, I purchased Kira local, and I had her in house before Coco, even though Coco was the first bird we bought. Kira just arrived first. The person who sold Kira was honest with us, she did not have DNA, she did not know for sure Kira is female or male, and she based Kira 22-25 years old and very healthy.

They even lied that I have facebook page about African Grey, I don't, I do want create one now after they are making all this lies, and I am thinking about create one and name African Grey Coco and post all the info I have.

The only Facebook we have is one in my personal name and one in my husband's name.

If any victims from this people are seeing this, we believe you, please come forward, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Don't allow it to happen to the next family of to the next pets, they don't deserve.

Any updates from the BBB, attorney general or USDA yet? I for one am very curious what these investigations will turn up given this operations reputation in the avian community.

Not yet, BBB said about 30 days, and Attorney General per the web site she has 21 days to response which will be on Monday 04/22/2019.

The BBB she already responded and I replied back. Waiting on then to provide an update.

USDA/Agriculture they requested all the info, and I provided with detail info plus all Coco medical records and necropsy results. They just said they would take care at that point.

Ana not the brightest at all. She can't even write fake reviews for herself without making it obvious?

Today reviews to counter the bad ones

Ronald Miller
1 review
5 hours ago-
I have to chime in too. I was reading Ana’s reviews and suddenly this new review popped up. I did a little investigating myself. Everyone that gave Ana bad reviews has the same bird; Coco. This is typical feedback extortion. You pay me X amount of money or I will destroy your reputation and create drama. It’s obvious. Following the last person’s post, it looks like the person Cyene Ingram is behind the extortion scheme. It’s disgusting that someone, would take advantage of a small business, and try to take money from them, like this. I put this on the same level as financially abusing the elderly. I bought a Macaw from Ana less than 2-weeks ago. He’s doing fine. He’s a little noisy in the morning, but other than that, he’s veterinary checked and healthy. When I did a google search, to leave feedback, I stumbled into this mess, and quickly realized what was going on. I guess other people are too, because I am seeing posts pop up as I am writing this. For some reason, Google is pulling good reviews, which means, against their policy, someone is using an automated tool. I am guessing this is not the first time that this woman has extorted money from people and have become proficient at it.

Ashley Rando
1 review
5 hours ago-
Wow. Look at all of these fake reviews. If you follow the African Grey Facebook site, with over 40k members, this is the same person posting all of these fake reviews. Some woman, named C#### Ingram, which if you look at the reviews, there is a Brian Ingram, showing the source of these reviews, is about the same bird. from what she posted on Facebook, had an older African Grey, that she had purchased from Ana’s Parrots. Here is where it gets weird. She said on Facebook, that she had no other birds. When I went to her Facebook page, she has photos of cages all in the background. She also has older African Greys. In one post here, there is an accusation of bait and switch. Yes, there is a bait and switch. You switched out an older bird and you are trying to extort money from Ana to give you a free bird and to give you money for a vet visit that may or may not have happened. This is like buying a new vacuum cleaner and then returning it to the store, with your old vacuum cleaner in it. You basically admitted it on Facebook, before you pulled the post down.

Ronnie W.
Hedgesville, West Virginia
11/18/2018 9:44:19 PM
I got my African Grey from Ana and he’s a fantastic member of my
family! I’d spent many months trying to find a bird in my area but
encountered so many scammers. I drove up to pick Kevin up and it was
definitely worth the drive. Wonderful!

Reply From Ana:
Thank you!

Joy Miller
McLeansville, North Carolina
12/26/2018 2:13:22 AM
When searching for a bird we encountered many scammers and became discouraged. Then we found Ana and all her positive reviews. We did business with her and now have a beautiful Amazon Grey. FANTASTIC seller. Very honest and now we have a great bird.

Reply From Ana:
Thank you!

The good thing if they try to say Kira is the bird the sent will not work, one, I had friend who drove with me, second, Kira has her/his name for more than 20 years as Kira, NOT Coco, and also the person who sold to us is very nice and I can call any time.

In Facebook I had pictures of both Coco and Kira, they are different.

The good thing if they try to say Kira is the bird the sent will not work, one, I had friend who drove with me, second, Kira has her/his name for more than 20 years as Kira, NOT Coco, and also the person who sold to us is very nice and I can call any time.

In Facebook I had pictures of both Coco and Kira, they are different.

I seen the text messages and you told her about Kira and age. So what Ana stated in review is not true. You also kept asking her about DNA results and age and she kept trying to avoid the question. Plus you confronted her about it not being the same bird in the pictures she had sent you.

Here one of the many. This one proof Ana didn't even know details about the bird she sent over and obviously knew about Kira the other 22 year old bird.

nbrTijH.jpg

JZdVs4n.jpg

mEkJ2ix.jpg

Last edited:
How many fake accounts does she make? She a idiot, how many people are all the sudden going to leave her a review and in her defense all the sudden. Ana you don't think people will notice that they are conveniently were left at the same day and all to counter the real negative review and all in on your pages between each other over the years?

Megan Mcguire
1 review
20 minutes ago-
Hi Ana! Thanks again for the Amazon. I had to reach out and give you a review and to let you know she’s doing great. Never a problem and never any problems. 5 stars!

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...0#lrd=0x89c48fcbf0ad0809:0xa1fd1758659eeea5,1,,,

Last edited:

Dear ParrotGenie

I just want the say THANK YOU. Very much APPRECIATE for your action regarding Coco and the Ana's Parrot. With this, they will go down and no more scamming for other victims.

Thank you Sir!

Unfortunately, this will not shut them down! We are talking very big money here!

Your likely correct on that unfortunately, as they will just switch names and ETC.

Plus it a much bigger operation then most suspect. They are running scams pretty much across the states and way more involve then just Ana and they are doing deposit scams as well, I have more info on that.

I just hoping at least we can help resolve AfricanGreyCoco issue and people that see this will think twice about buying from ana's parrots and supplies and see how she leave fake reviews for herself, so people won't get fooled.

I was wondering if it might help to get the more succesfull parrot-vloggers on board with this?

I really do not like all this vote-whoring by 'using' parrots, but some like Marlene try to at least educate people along with scraping in the likes and dollars alike.
(I do not think the birdtricks people f.e. will want to risk it.)
Maybe they could help out by shouting out?

Most Reactions

Back