Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.
I just sent him an email earlier telling him I'm on vacation in Las Vegas in my RV with my g/f and two birds ( I told him I'm retired and when I travel in the RV the birds ALWAYS go with me :D) I told him I have NO PROBLEM driving to where he is to pick up Maggie! ( I also told him my g/f name is Margret but I call her MAGGIE!) and that my g/f is SO excited in getting the bird,and I have no problem giving him a "fair" price for a rehoming fee and any toys/food that he wants to part with. Also told him "we" brought along a spare cage so Maggie will have her own comfy and SAFE place to be and that I'd much rather pick her up than have her travel on an airplane or pet transport vehicle so she doesn't feel scared or abandoned and she can get used to us and settle in.
I haven't gotten a reply yet!

Jim

I am laughing so hard after reading this thread just now.... Thanks guys..

Jim, I am the "girlfriend'' you called "MAGGIE" :D :D :D ..... Should I spam him too??? :32:

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
I sent this guy an email the other day saying we are leaving LV and heading to Calli and have NOT heard a word back :confused:

Jim

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Gulf Coast, Louisiana/Mississippi State Line S/E
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
I clicked the box indicating I needed the contact information, Craig’s list suggest checking back once in a while to see if the seller has updated their information. So far I’ve requested twice, and have not received anything back. So I checked the other adds, the ones I suspect belong to this same individual, and NONE of them have contact information to ask questions or to respond, so I’m just waiting for my opportunity lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Smerft85

Smerft85

Jun 10, 2019
Colorful Colorado with colorful birds
Parrots
6 budgies, 3 cockatiels, 1 amazon and two Indian ringnecks
I clicked the box indicating I needed the contact information, Craig’s list suggest checking back once in a while to see if the seller has updated their information. So far I’ve requested twice, and have not received anything back. So I checked the other adds, the ones I suspect belong to this same individual, and NONE of them have contact information to ask questions or to respond, so I’m just waiting for my opportunity lol

https://northplatte.craigslist.org/pet/d/trumbull-rehoming-african-grey-parrot/6927211610.html

I posted a link to him on page one I believe! Happy trolling!

Last edited:
OP
Smerft85

Smerft85

Jun 10, 2019
Colorful Colorado with colorful birds
Parrots
6 budgies, 3 cockatiels, 1 amazon and two Indian ringnecks
I gotta quit looking at Craigslist when I'm bored, just found an ad that had b&g macaw as the headline, and started describing how awesome their parrotlets are, I sent a text. This person apparently has a b&g macaw AND a scarlet macaw, male and female. They supposedly come as a pair with everything including deliver for $400, asked where the birds are located, 3 hours away and still want me to pay via PayPal or other electronic means, even if I'm in person with the birds present. If I had the $400 And the time to waste, I'd make the drive just to see what happens, and oh yes, always armed for Craigslist deals!

Most Reactions