All thumbs!

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Yah there is not much innocents left are there. Wait ... :O ... I'm not innocent ... I almost forgot!!! :56:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
you know, most of you ladies on here are just bad when it comes to dirty minds ... man, and I thought that I was bad ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
you know, most of you ladies on here are just bad when it comes to dirty minds ... man, and I thought that I was bad ...

Ya know, I think your right, you get a group of us gals together and I swear we are a lot worse than most men. :eek: :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
demurer the woman, dirtier her mind lol

or so I have found

it's the ones who say "oh, i'd never _______________" who you know are the worst though lol

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
*Deanna straightens her skirt, smoothes her blouse, runs a finger through the stray lock of hair ... crosses legs properly, sits up tall* *clears throat*, ahem, "Oh, I'd never ..."

:p ROFLMAO

(*Deanna NEVER wears skirts!* LOL) :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Look you two, its first thing in the morning here and I really can't be laughing like this I haven't even finished one cup of coffee let alone my usual two. :D

:D :D :D :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Peta,

Just don't sneeze your coffee ... that's up there with falling outta bed. :eek:

Most Reactions