amazon blue fronted eating ploblem

chellner

May 7, 2015
Usa
Echo eats hes fruit and vegs but will not eat his pellets at night. We feed he fruit and vegs in the morning till 10 am and take the food away, and give him pellets at 4 pm in the afternoon. But will not touch them at all. Can any one help me. He does eat all the fruit and vegs and he is hungry in the evening but will not eat pellets.:green:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Welcome to the forum. I have many zons. All eat pellets. Why do you only feed pellets late in the pm? Hsve you tried different brands? Different sizes? How long have you had him?

OP
C

chellner

May 7, 2015
Usa
We got echo from a breeder and they feed them pellets in the afternoon so we feed them the same time as the breeders did. We have tried small and medium. We had him for a month now.I miixed the pellets with a little juice and he will eat a little bit of the pellets. He like his vegs and fruit.:green: DSCN1059.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts