Amazons in love ?

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
And actually there is a chocolate raspberry MUTATION blue front, which is quite possibly the rarest, and most beautiful of all the mutations...

Howard's got them, and as far as I know, he's the only one in the world who does.

$80,000.00 each though!

I can get you one a lot cheaper than that, if your serious. I'll be at Howard's on Wednesday.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
And actually there is a chocolate raspberry MUTATION blue front, which is quite possibly the rarest, and most beautiful of all the mutations...

Howard's got them, and as far as I know, he's the only one in the world who does.

$80,000.00 each though!

I can get you one a lot cheaper than that, if your serious. I'll be at Howard's on Wednesday.

I need another bird like I need a hole in my head...

And if I had 80,000, it would go towards a house... not a bird.

I'm actually down to my last $50 til payday...

So, not happening unless my numbers hit!

BUT - If my numbers hit, I'll call you the minute my aviary gets set up... :32:

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Jan. 20 , 2014

Here is Scooby and Meadow sitting on the top of one of the kitchen chairs. I am very cautious when placing any of my birds together. Scooby is a 9 year old Chaco Bluefront male and Meadow is a 6 year old Yellow Nape female. Could they ever fall in love and raise a family ? Who knows. I just think it is a cute picture. I found the pic of the two birds on the kitchen chair.

Both are gorgeous!!!! Nice to see two birds getting along on a perch! :D

Sorry I'm new to birds but was curious about the 'companion' part. Is there a way to prove a bird in some way like with dogs? (I relate best with dogs) Why is it bad to not breed companion Amazons?

There's also the fact that all dog breeds are *ONE* species, derived from wolves. Parrots are different species completely.

Breeding different species of parrots together is more like breeding lions and tigers together than breeding two different breeds of dogs together.

Most Reactions

Latest posts