Andy Griffith???

Thekatsmeow

Aug 14, 2012
Athens,Tennessee
Parrots
Scottie Rotten the Massively Minute Macaw
My sweet quaker,Lola, just started whistling the theme from "Andy Griffith". I knew she loved any whistling but I never realized she was listening enough to learn the entire tune! She picks things up so fast!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
lol thats awsome! i wonder what else she will learn :D

lokiNotis

Jul 3, 2012
WV
Parrots
Loki-Green Cheek Conure
Otis-blue Quaker Bandit-YNA
Smart bird! Mine doesn't whistle but he will tell you he is a good boy all day long. So cool the things they learn.

LauraT

Jun 17, 2012
Parrots
Baxter - Senegal, Reilly - Blue Crown Conure, Robinson - Red Bellied Parrot
Awwww sooo sweet. My quaker used to whistle this as well. Such a happy little tune :)

LivLaughLov

Jul 28, 2012
Media
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Baby Galah: Raime (F)
That's adorable!!!!! I sing "Good morning to you..." to my two Quakers every morning when I get up. Echo doesn't sing the words but whistles the tune. The other day I went in my room to read in the afternoon. When I came out around 4p Echo looked at me and started whistling the good morning song! Sounds so odd late in the day. :) Now I want him to learn the Andy Griffith theme like yours.

Laurie and Echo :blue2: & Mim :blue2:

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
Peppers whistles The adam's family song. I have been bird sitting my grand daughters cockatiels and the male just picked it up from Pepper's too. So they now sing together. Next I guess we'll have to learn Andy Griffith.

Pookamama

Jul 10, 2012
Oregon, USA
Parrots
Pepper, a Timneh African Grey
I keep whistling, "How much is that doggy in the window" to Pepper. She hasn't tried yet with me around to hear. She picks up on all sorts of other noises, though!

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Geez that's so awesome! My fids only give kisses, Oliver says the occasional "Hi!" I think Bella and Zora can be taught more as they are only 6 months.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Oh yea. I forgot to mention that when you say toot Oliver will give a loud disgusting farty fart. I did NOT teach him that by the way! :D

Most Reactions