Any decent bird stores near Lancaster, PA?

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
If you're from NJ I would suggest Bird Paradise on Rt 130 in Burlington. It's an amazing store filled with everything you could ever want for your birdie.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Not a store that you can visit in person, but mysafebirdstore.com is my very favorite! :)

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
We get all of our bird food from uptown petz on the oregon pike in lancaster. Lara is great and her prices are amazing. I used to get my food from that pet place but I can get better quality food from her at a cheaper price. That pet place is great if you want to make an event out of going to a pet store, their prices are better than any chain store and the place is HUGE. And if you ever feel like going for a drive there is always rentzels bird farm in windsor.

Most Reactions