Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
I ordered some of thier mix for DJ tonight since I'am still haveing problems trying to get him to eat pellets and I have tried every trick in the book , it's their costume blend called Hi Pro it has pellets and some seed but no sunflower seed with fuits and veggies , he will not eat Kathies mix from my safe bird store don't ask me why so I been feeding him some goldenfeast with seed mix
I also had to order some light bulbs another thing hard to find because I have the stand up floor lamps by all my cages and I have a bulb out by Rockys cage but I change all the bulbs once a year heres their web site
https://02a5264.netsolstores.com/

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I'm guessing you've never heard of Todd Marcus before???

I don't recall if I've ever been to his website before, but I may have spoken to him in the past (years ago). He's kind of famous, and not necessarily in a good way. Apparently, he's had store employees purchase birds that are illegal in NJ and sell them to the general public. If that wasn't enough, he more recently sold a bird to Michael Vick... if you recall the entire horror of Michael Vick and dog fighting.

I don't think Tod Marcus and his store are bad, but they've upset the bird/pet community quite a bit!

BTW, best of luck in getting DJ to eat a bigger variety of foods!

Most Reactions