anyone with a large outdoor avairy??

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
belfast, northern ireland
Parrots
vincent-b/g macaw archie-alexandrine and coming in june greenwing macaw and millitary macaw this year too fingers crossed
well summers comming in and im trying get ideas for a large flight for the birds if anyone has aviarys and want share some pics so i cn get an idea it would be great

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
i'm in the middle of building one for my budgies/canaries. got a shed that i'm gonna make a big window in that opens out into a outdoor flight bit. i've got the wood and wire mesh just need the elbow grease and a dry day to start!!

OP
patterson

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
Parrots
vincent-b/g macaw archie-alexandrine and coming in june greenwing macaw and millitary macaw this year too fingers crossed
cool melly its really a large flight im doing for vincent and the other macaws that will be here somwhere for them to play during summer found this site u buy ur wire pannels what ever size u want About Alutek Aviary Panels handier because 5 pannels thats ur flight done just add roof
somthing like this its made with those pannels
000_3125outdoorbigavairy.jpg

Last edited:

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
wow! i bet vincent will love that!! when you getting your other macaws?

OP
patterson

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
Parrots
hopefully soon just waiting on breeder letting me know when eggs hatch

Most Reactions

Latest posts