Are there any breeders in the MN/western WI area?

thermodynamic

Apr 13, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Parrots
Rosie = Rescued Pineapple GCC,
Rusty = bought Cinnamon GCC,
Scooter = bought Normal GCC,
Tybbi MacGuyver = Rescued Blue Crown Conure
I had a Senegal for about 10 years and miss their personalities.

But breeders are rare, and I'd rather find one directly than going via a pet store (Atlas, since Petco and Petsmart don't carry more intelligent birds anymore)...

Thanks!

QuackQuack

Oct 20, 2011
Midwest USA
Parrots
KITTY: Pineapple Green Cheek Conure (2 year old)
BODE: Nanday Conure (5 years old)
KIWI & BLUE: English Budgerigars (RIP after 10 years)
You can try looking at birdbreeders.com or the back of a bird talk magazine.

Lukask

Dec 9, 2011
Minnesota
Parrots
Luna- GCC, Stella- Caique
Pet Expo in Mankato, MN (if you know where that is) had a senegal a month ago. It sold. They replaced it with a black capped caique. Maybe phone them and ask when they may be getting a senegal again? They also have green cheeks. They rotate species when things sell so they always have different birds.

Or find a breeder like Quack said :) Or craigslist? Good luck!!

Ch0pd1zlle

Apr 11, 2012
you can find red bellies from a guy (Dennis DeGood) on birdbreeders.com he is near Iowa City...not to bad from wisky or minny.

QuackQuack

Oct 20, 2011
Midwest USA
Parrots
KITTY: Pineapple Green Cheek Conure (2 year old)
BODE: Nanday Conure (5 years old)
KIWI & BLUE: English Budgerigars (RIP after 10 years)
you can find red bellies from a guy (Dennis DeGood) on birdbreeders.com he is near Iowa City...not to bad from wisky or minny.
You can try giving Dennis a call, but as far as I know, he has been getting out of the bird biz because of family illness. He is very knowledgable and used to have a GREAT selection, but again, I think he is getting out of the biz!

Ch0pd1zlle

Apr 11, 2012
Getting a Red Belly from Dennis in early July...just emailed me with other birds available. So if he is getting out of the bizzz he is doing it slowly for sure!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts