LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
View attachment 53622

Official entry: I have always seen videos or interacted with other peoplesโ€™ parrots who liked to roll and wrestle, but never have one of my own done it - until today! Broccoli flew to my lap and wrestled with my hand, then rolled over onto his back to grab his toy - until he caught his foot instead!

The little squint he gave me was so pleased looking though! He knows heโ€™s as cute as a button.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, it looks like he wants you to scritch his head all at the same time. Beautiful! :love:

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
View attachment 53622

Official entry: I have always seen videos or interacted with other peoplesโ€™ parrots who liked to roll and wrestle, but never have one of my own done it - until today! Broccoli flew to my lap and wrestled with my hand, then rolled over onto his back to grab his toy - until he caught his foot instead!

The little squint he gave me was so pleased looking though! He knows heโ€™s as cute as a button.
I just love this picture! It reminds me of my Tom so much! ๐Ÿ˜

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Know the look well, Salty is a rare Amazon in that he likes (sometimes) to wrestle on his back in my hands or hanging by a toe from his play chain. Geri says its terrifying to watch, as he looks like he is tearing my fingers up, but he does so almost gently.

ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies
Ooooo finnaly I will do something productive on my life.
Here's coco,he's silly.
(Official entry!)
Screenshot_2023-08-24-18-26-20-1-1.png

I've also took more pictures. (Bruh yeah it's for fun)
20230824_184503-1.jpg

20230824_184628.jpg

(He's a bit sad on the latest one too)

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure

Nao

Aug 26, 2023
Parrots
Quaker parrot called Limรณn๐Ÿ’š
Born around July 2021
This is Limรณn smiling mischievously thinking she has stolen my half almond when in reality it was for her all along (don't tell her, she's very happy about it).

20230828_211036.jpg

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
This is Limรณn smiling mischievously thinking she has stolen my half almond when in reality it was for her all along (don't tell her, she's very happy about it).

View attachment 53790
Oh she is so cute and she does have a mischievous smile there! Is this an official entry?

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
The contest is now closed and the poll is up.
Because the poll is so late this evening, it will close on the evening of Aug. 31 so please hurry and get those votes in!

August 2023 POTM Poll!

Good luck everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts