paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
This is moby the yellow naped amazon after watching this video I thought I would share it with you all as it is funny and so so cute enjoy :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mibecqeuwg]Moby, the yellow naped Amazon parrot - YouTube[/ame]

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Very good, I did notice that he didn't handle the bird, i think he would have gotten bit.

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
I think he is more of a show bird than a pet which in its self is a shame as the bird seems like it would make a loving family pet but its great some of the things he has learned to say

Seaweed

Jun 25, 2012
IDAHO
Parrots
ECLECTUS PARROT - Named Seaweed,Who is terribly spoiled ;D
Seeing that video just reminded me of a funny video that I wanted to share with u all :) After hearing this video Seaweed tried to immitate this Zon...Man this birds got talent! R.I.P Menino
I hope I can get it to load.dont know if i can -my 1st time doing this ha!-
But here goes nothing! Hope it brings a smile 2 ur face :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWh_2Iit3Ek]Parrot singing opera (original video) - YouTube[/ame]

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Aw so cute R.I.P. Menino. I can recognize them speaking BRazilian Portuguese, I'm from Brazil and am fluent in that language. Menino means little boy. So cute! O que um menino hansome!

Last edited:
OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
I'm from the uk and speak English lol but I do know how to speak Spanish french and Italian that's about it haha

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Ok i give up... what type of zon was that?? BFA X RLA ???

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Bfa x dyh ??

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Maybe just a BFA, just not like the ones i've seen. Nice bird

Pookamama

Jul 10, 2012
Oregon, USA
Parrots
Pepper, a Timneh African Grey
I think he is more of a show bird than a pet which in its self is a shame as the bird seems like it would make a loving family pet but its great some of the things he has learned to say
Why do you say that? The guy was talking about how he has learned to imitate the dog and cats and makes yells FIRE when the guy burns something when cooking. It really seems the bird has been a family pet and hangs around with everyone.

Most Reactions