Baby Bongo video

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
Aww! He's too cute. (Let's hope it's a he since you've named him now LOL) Jasper makes that same squealing type noise when I direct him away from my fingers..he has recently decided they are good to nibble on and chomps down sort of hard. If I blow at him he will stop.

OP
Cliffordsmom

Cliffordsmom

Mar 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Parrots
Sun Conure (Clifford), two budgies (Odin and Diana), and CAG (Bongo)
He makes those baby squeaks when he wants to be cuddled, when he bites at my fingers I kinda release my hold a bit, and he biting. I would looooove to cuddle with him all day, but he really really needs practice preching and stepping up, and needs to get used to hanging out on my finger. plus, I have small thumbs, so I need to get used to pinning his big 'ol feet! Its hard with little hands!
He does mimick me when i give kisses every time i do it now. In face when I walked it, thats the first thing I heard him do. Of course Its hard to get it on video from your phone :)

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Yeah, I didn't get to watch it either yet as I wasn't sure what to do. I will watch it tomorrow as the birds are asleep now:)

I love the little sounds Merlin makes to me when she is cuddling. It's this little "buh buh buh". That's the best I can describe it, but I adore it.

Most Reactions