Feb 8, 2011
Coastal NC
Parrots
Parrotlet, Quaker
wbyz61.jpg

Bath Time! Ain't he cute? Perky Pepper.

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
ha ha ha awww so cute an lol love how his got his leg in the air!! as if paddling

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
it looks like he's having a good time splashing around! thanks for sharing xx

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
belfast, northern ireland
Parrots
vincent-b/g macaw archie-alexandrine and coming in june greenwing macaw and millitary macaw this year too fingers crossed
jew get urself shower perch. i had to shower with vincent seeing me in shower after few days he was under it himself lol

jew1187

Jan 1, 2011
Currently in Rocky Mount VA, Phoenix in May.
Parrots
3 Parakeets, Jaiden, Topaz and Peridot. Baby boy, Skyler, Eclectus.
jew get urself shower perch. i had to shower with vincent seeing me in shower after few days he was under it himself lol

lol, I have a shower perch. He hates it!!! I can put it on the door for him to look outside and he is fine, but the moment its in the shower he starts biting it. lol. But I have not actually taken a shower with him because I take very hot showers and think I would freeze lowering the temp. I guess I am going to have to suck it up eh?

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
belfast, northern ireland
Parrots
vincent-b/g macaw archie-alexandrine and coming in june greenwing macaw and millitary macaw this year too fingers crossed

lol, I have a shower perch. He hates it!!! I can put it on the door for him to look outside and he is fine, but the moment its in the shower he starts biting it. lol. But I have not actually taken a shower with him because I take very hot showers and think I would freeze lowering the temp. I guess I am going to have to suck it up eh?

i know all about it he done same on his. just put perch up high in shower so he knows the water cnt reach him let him see u washing be no time till hes loving them

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
funny nut wont get in the shower with me, but will perch on my shoulder as i bath?? so i splash her from there, but the other day she was on bathroom door an i used the mister on her fine and got her wet all over :)

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
angel sits on top of the shower and watches me, she wont get in with me though!! x

Ninnie

Mar 27, 2011
He's incredibly cute! Quaker parrots sure love their baths, don't they? I saw a picture of some bathing in a small puddle in the street.

Last edited:

wuvzbirdies

May 5, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Parrots
Congo African Grey: Russell Peters (R.I.P. my baby)
OH EMM GEE!!!! I was feeling poopie all day, that is until I came her and saw this pic. That is too cute for words! He sure looks like he loves his bath time.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Most Reactions