Beemo update...

robopetz

Dec 2, 2012
Hawaii
Parrots
Congo African Grey - Beemo, Sun Conure - Charlie, Lovebird - Benny, Zsa Zsa - Cockatiel, Poot - Red Vented Bulbul
...He is flighted! well kind of lol. He loves to fly a short distance now. He immediately flies to me when I enter the room. He loves to fly even if its just to take a couple steps, too cute! He also learned his first "noise". What is that noise? He imitates my cockatiels call. I am just glad its not my Sun conures call, although I know he will eventually pick that up too. Lastly, he used his feet for the first time to hold a toy he was playing with. All these lil "first" moments makes it all precious.

He is at the stage (which is my least fav during hand feeding) where he rather play than get a feeding when its feeding time. So as a normal worried parront this is the part where I worry he is not eating enough. But its all the process of hand feeding. He is a great eater with normal foods, its just that he is still young to where he dont eat enough yet to stop his feeding of baby food. Hes 10 weeks now so about 2-4 weeks more she should be fully weaned.

I am planning to start training as soon as he is comfortably weaned so if yall have and tips, tricks, or suggestions with that then all is welcome! =)

Here is a pic I made, enjoy!

1688564D-D5C6-4087-AD64-223B6F3A1406_zpsfkvruoml.jpg

JimH2k

Dec 8, 2014
Southern California
Parrots
African Grey Congo *Coming home April 21,2015
Thanks for sharing. I will be getting my CAG baby in April. I will be going for a first visit to the breeder at the end of the month. Great to watch the progress as it helps me know what to expect.

Most Reactions