Banned
Banned
Nov 29, 2016
just thought I would stop in and say hi. the flock is all
fine and been having a blast. life is good
also wanted to say to sailboat the amazon wizard you where
right about lily she has turned into the sweetest of the flock she
just loves sitting on my shoulder watching me play the golf game I play
while I explain what I'm doing, because the number 1 thing she says is what ya doing.lol she perks up at all the wildlife sounds that are in the game. I would say she is a little on the shy side but just sweet as can be.

davefv92c-albums-pics-picture17859-p1010039.jpg

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
There is no question that Amazon's Rule!!! And, LCA are the real sweetheart's of the Amazona Family. I am so very happy that your's has more than defined that sweet part.

It is important to know that I only defined, you assured that your LCA was allowed to be!

Happy you stopped by!

Enjoy Life my Friend!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
There is no question that Amazon's Rule!!!

Now Mr Boats, the Conure Committee will have to have a meeting based around this extreme claim!

The Congress of Amazona, a multi-national body of 19 Country's that form the vast region of Amazona, plus an additional 68 Country's, which provide elected member's representing the extended Country's of Amazona, among its many committees and sub-committees does have a sub-committee: 'Committee of Other Species Communications' that meets every six months.

Since you have directed this request to me, I have passed along your meeting request to a member of the North American Federation of Amazona. This large and long standing Body includes Canada and the United States, meets quarterly and will likely forward your request upon review and approval.

Best regards,
Staff member of a DYH Amazon

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Why Amazon's Rule:

With their Range extending from the Southern Edge of North America, all of Central America, including the Island Nations and then to just a bit above the far Southern limits of South America, it is the larger range of any other Parrot species. There are 32 - 34 specific species of Amazons known with the most recent added just last year. The numbers exceed 40 if you include all natural occurring variations, it is the largest number of specific species of any Parrot family. One can add several other greater than comparisons like the largest variation is body size and weight, but it just become 'Over-Kill' in defining the point of 'Why.'

And, Amazon's Rule! Because they are just so good at it in near all respects! :D

Sorry for stealing your Thread Dave, but I know that you will enjoy the read!!!

Last edited:

Most Reactions