BEST / FUNNY Bird Google Pictures!!

OP
GW.Joe

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
OK, ending the day with :

BEAUTIFUL

gw-joe-albums-assorted-pictures-used-posts-picture12222-beautiful-mac-flight.jpg

MAYBE SOMEDAY :D

gw-joe-albums-assorted-pictures-used-posts-picture12221-beautiful-maybe-someday.jpg

Hope Everyone has a GREAT Weekend !!

Joe

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
This has been me ever since my feet started to swell a couple days ago. (35wks pregnant) I'm sure anyone who's ever had kids understands.. Lol

For anyone who know who Ryan Gosling is..

A mother goose and her Goslings. :)

lpolliard

Sep 1, 2012
Media
Mission Viejo CA
Parrots
Male Eclectus ~25 years old (rescue)
Joe, that beautiful song came from a Mockingbird, not a Grey Catbird

OH, well I had one living right across the street for YEARS he/she Drove Me NUTS at 2-3 AM :eek:

EDIT BTW, They are AWESOME pics of your feeder, talk about ZOOM !!

And the afternoon pic:

gw-joe-albums-assorted-pictures-used-posts-picture12219-bird-chews-carrier.jpg

I've seen this one but the caption was,

NO BODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

OP
GW.Joe

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
Ever wonder if birds evolved from dinosaurs?

A two-foot long dinosaur with the beak of a parrot, fangs and covered in bristly quills is the latest new dinosaur to be identified. The Pegomastax africanus scampered around the earth 200 million years ago. The new dinosaur, Pego, is a member of the Heterodontosaur family, and measured less than 1m and weighed less than a small cat. It had a beak and fangs and looked terrifying according to the mock-up created by the University of Chicago.
A Pegomastax skeleton had been sitting in a drawer in Harvard for the past 50 years, embedded in a piece of red rock. The rock was unearthed during a dig in South Africa in the 1960s.
Palaeontologists have speculated that the beaked two-legged cat creature may also have been covered in porcupine quills, saying that it would have been like a "nimble two-legged porcupine".
The volcanic ash in which the skeleton was buried has preserved hundreds of bristles that spread from Pego's neck to the tip of its tail.
The fangs tucked behind the beak - unusual in herbivores - were likely used for sparring and mating competitions. Maybe they were used mainly for nipping, in the manner of today's fanged deer.

Cat_dino.png

Most Reactions