Between Senegal and gcc, which is the easier bird?

NiR

Jul 30, 2012
The easier bird to raise and have a good relationship with without as much possible behavioral problems? Would appreciate responses with people with personal experience with both birds. Basically, which bird would you recommend to someone who is newer to bigger birds?

Please try to stick to the topic

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
The easier bird to raise and have a good relationship with without as much possible behavioral problems? Would appreciate responses with people with personal experience with both birds. Basically, which bird would you recommend to someone who is newer to bigger birds?

Please try to stick to the topic
Well, I have both. Oliver, my sennie, is a rehome and tolerated me, but LOVES adults. I am not going to be biased, I understand why he does not like teens, as they irritated him and poked him very hard when he bit,so it's a solid reason of past abuse, not that they're are aggressive. :) He has formed a great bond with everyone but teenagers and children.
My two GCCs are 6 mo. old, haven't hit puberty yet... They are SUPER quiet except for the vacuum. However, they do not like being touched. Not nippy unless they meet a new person or get to excited over a treat or toy. Other that that.. They are hyperactive angels, very energetic,while Oliver is much more mellow, content to sit in one spot for an hour. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts