onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
From my local zoo today! They do a little show with the Macaws where they free fly from their enclosure to the show area.

IMG_4595.jpeg
IMG_4591.jpeg
IMG_4588.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4586.jpeg
IMG_4585.jpeg
IMG_4578.jpeg

IMG_4580.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

IMG_4576.jpeg

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Love the pics, @onamom! That long-billed corella at the end looks like he's doing exactly what they do in the park down the road from my house - digging up the grass and having the time of his life!

OP
onamom

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Love the pics, @onamom! That long-billed corella at the end looks like he's doing exactly what they do in the park down the road from my house - digging up the grass and having the time of his life!
Yes!! She was digging holes. I asked a worker if she was looking for food and she said "No, she is just digging for fun right now." Apparently she is also very curious and friendly because she started following people around and the zoo worker had to shoo her away from people :)

Thought of you when I saw those pretty Loris.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Look at all those beautiful birds! Why do Lori's always look like their heads and faces have pinfeathersI? Like the blued headed ones in the picture?

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Look at all those beautiful birds! Why do Lori's always look like their heads and faces have pinfeathersI? Like the blued headed ones in the picture?
Because that's how their feathers look like - it's something common to all lories and lorikeets

I love the pics! Especially lorikeets and macaws

Most Reactions

Latest posts