birdie soap opera 101....

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
it does not get any better than this.
Luna my lovebird has been replaced by another male, LOL.

in the beginning....there was Luna(male) and Violet(female)
they were very happy together.:D

Luna became possessive with Violet:rolleyes:
this went on for months.
poor Violet kept moving away from Luna, only Luna kept moving closer wanting to control her every move, always needing to be near her.

In the mean time Halo(my other male) is watching closely.

today I went in the bedroom, and Halo & Violet were together!!!!
snuggling, pruning, and looking all so very happy together....while poor Luna looked on.(he climbed back into the cage and went into the nesting box, I honestly thought he went in there cause Violet was in there)I didn't see her until after:rolleyes:

poor little guy has been jilted, I really do feel for him, but I always sensed that Violet was just tolerating Luna, and it was not kismet.

sorry for the pics....I know they are blurry and terrible... I just couldn't get it focused enough to get a really good shot. on top of that, Kahlua, my conure kept interfering between the two of them, so I got quite frustrated with the whole thing.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
As the Nest Box Turns...Love this show:)
Poor Luna - In true soap form, does Violet have a sister he could be with?

Most Reactions