Birds of a feather...

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Eliza -- Black Headed Caique
Henry -- White-Bellied Caique
"So I'm thinking a nice '09 zin would go really well with banana chips, don't you, Eliza?"

"Yeah...but I sure wish our idiot human would alphabetize this stuff..."

"Want me to go untie him?"

"Nah...I'll keep looking. There's gotta be one around here somewhere..."
:D
dskidd-albums-family-photos-picture9634-img-0399.jpg

They look very happy with their find :) Of course Eliza's the one searching for a good one ![Henry's on the lookout] :)

They look very happy with their find :) Of course Eliza's the one searching for a good one ![Henry's on the lookout] :)

That does seem to be how they divide up their duties! With all the wonderful attributes of caiques, one thing they are absolutely terrible at is stealth. I was in the pantry rearranging some stuff, when they came charging in while announcing in an extremely non-subtle manner that they were now on my feet and I needed to stop what I was doing and pay attention to them.

When I (*gasp*) didn't immediately do so, they just started crashing around on the wine racks, having the time of their lives. Which begs the question: exactly why do I waste my money on bird toys? ;)
Derek

Mine seem to be able to find any pen or pencil [I swear I put them up ;) Once they have them .They insist that they keep them and will fight you till the death LOL

Mine seem to be able to find any pen or pencil [I swear I put them up ;) Once they have them .They insist that they keep them and will fight you till the death LOL

Ha! Yes, my days of doing the crossword puzzle in peace are officially over! The favorite seems to be toothbrushes though. Last time I went to the dentist, she gave me the usual freebie toothbrush (whatever happened to lollipops, by the way?!). I asked if I could have a second one. No, I didn't tell her the reason I wanted two of them; I'd prefer that she think I'm very, very serious about my home dental care...
;)
Derek

ROTFLMAO! Yay Bunsen!

Oh don't entice them with wine, years ago when Willie was younger around 3 years old, we were sipping on wine while watch some movies. We both left to go into the kitchen to get some snacks to munch on, came back with Willie sipping on my wine. He climb down from his cage and walk over to the couch and climb up the couch to get to my wine sitting on the side table by the couch. For the rest of the night he was one funny drunk bird, it's funny to think about it now but I was freaked out when I caught him sipping on my wine. He yapped and danced for the rest of the night....lol

Bunsn's new favorit toy is my kyboard. I'm currntly looking for on of th kys.

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Eliza and Henry send their admiring cheers to Bunsen!
:D

Oh don't entice them with wine, years ago when Willie was younger around 3 years old, we were sipping on wine while watch some movies. We both left to go into the kitchen to get some snacks to munch on, came back with Willie sipping on my wine. He climb down from his cage and walk over to the couch and climb up the couch to get to my wine sitting on the side table by the couch. For the rest of the night he was one funny drunk bird, it's funny to think about it now but I was freaked out when I caught him sipping on my wine. He yapped and danced for the rest of the night....lol

Ah yes, the old "I want whatever YOU'RE having rather that what I have!" syndrome! Sheesh! At least Willie sounds like he was a happy drunk that night! :)

I have noticed Eliza really does enjoy playing around with the corkscrew when it's out on the counter. Hmmm...you don't think...

I'd better go check the inventory.
;)
Derek

Most Reactions

Back