Bookmark / speed dial icons

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I guess I don't really care but...

Here's the story, My computer upgraded me to firefox Quantum and it ran like crap...I tried all the fixes in the faq and to no avail so I went back to opera and it's running even faster than firefox used to.

On the speed dial page it has the parrot forums icon like thus... below in the purple.

Can the color be changed to green or some other color, or say a rainbow etc.? Did you all pick it or is it just a random color?

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 104

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I guess I don't really care but...

Here's the story, My computer upgraded me to firefox Quantum and it ran like crap...I tried all the fixes in the faq and to no avail so I went back to opera and it's running even faster than firefox used to.

On the speed dial page it has the parrot forums icon like thus... below in the purple.

Can the color be changed to green or some other color, or say a rainbow etc.? Did you all pick it or is it just a random color?

Note: Did you upgrade your operating system earlier this month? Both MAC and Microsoft had major upgrades. After those upgrades came the changes by all the search engines and then of course, Microsoft Office also had a major upgrade (sorry two upgrades) in December.

If you did not upgrade our operating system Firefox does run poorly.

I do not know about the assigned colors of Firefox. I did see it, but discounted it as something that Firefox did.

FYI: Assure that you are clearing your search activities at the very least, everyday. That can also cause problems.

I'm sure one of the SM's will be along to check-out who is defining color! What, you do not like purple? :D

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I have the windows updates on automatic so I really don't know...but to be honest I'm actually happier with opera now. Once I set it up the way I like it I'm quite pleased. I used to use it years ago, now I see it's even better. Every single thing imported fine including autocomplete lists and passwords. so I really don't care anymore.

And no, I didn't like the purple because everything is basically reddish etc. I wanted it to POP OUT!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I don't know if that is an automatic thing that Firefox does, or if it's something the admins set up. Either way, that is above our paygrade:)

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
LOL I meant the speed dial icon only!

Love you scott!

Most Reactions