Boy am I glad I got a late start today.

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
My local indoor pool had free swimming today from 12 to 3 pm today. I wanted to be there at noon but we overslept and I had to feed all the animals and the kids. Then I couldn't find my swimwear so I had to stop at the thrift store. Then traffic was bad and I decided to stay on access road.

Further down the freeway was moving. I got on. I noticed a car with 2 flat tires. Then another one. I just watched the news the freeway where I would have been driving if I had left on time had major potholes and caused over 30 cars to get two flat tires.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Talking about pot holes....my god is it bad right now....On my way to work I hit the first section of potholes just after being on the road for a minute. They just filled them up a week prior to this past week's ice, sleet, and snow that we've had, now they're back....Hopefully it'll stay warm cause they'll be out soon to fill all the potholes cause I'm tired of hitting them, cause I'll need a Alignment after this winter is done from hitting them all....lol

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Thank goodness you left late whew!

Michael I hope they get that road fixed soon. Out here there always seems to be annoying traffic-slowing road work even when the roads really aren't bad.

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Interstate 440 here in Nashville been worked on for YEARS....I don't understand why that interstate is in such tragic shape all the time. They grated it but never did nothing else since. There was a stretch of potholes galore on the interstate in KY that was horrible as we were driving up to Iowa this past summer. It's either potholes or the train track effect for miles. That was annoying.....lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts