Brown above cere for about 1.5 months

Jasjeet Singh

Dec 8, 2023
Parrots
Bagga and Shera
Our budgie Bagga has had browning above his cere from around 18th October and sneezes a little around the day but does not have a sneezing fit , we have tried giving anti-bacterial medication given by a vet twice but it hasn't worked , he has also been acting and eating normally

today his other friend Shera also sneezed a little , we had taken both of them outside to get a little sunlight , could that have caused his sneezing or something else

we would appreciate it a lot if you guys could help identify the problem, Thanks!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2023-12-08 at 6.35.41 PM.mp4
    5.3 MB

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
What a cute budgie!!! Based on that adorable video, he seems to be feeling quite well. One of my budgies has slight allergies. If things are too dusty he will start sneezing. But other than the sneezing he will be perfectly happy and healthy. He is especially sensitive to the dust from wood shavings and sawdust. Could your bird maybe have allergies like mine?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
What a cute budgie!!! Based on that adorable video, he seems to be feeling quite well. One of my budgies has slight allergies. If things are too dusty he will start sneezing. But other than the sneezing he will be perfectly happy and healthy. He is especially sensitive to the dust from wood shavings and sawdust. Could your bird maybe have allergies like mine?
Your budgie is adorable and looks very happy and healthy! I wouldn't try to medicate him unless recommended by an avian vet that examined him because medications can have unwanted side effects. When did the vet see him and prescribe the medication?

Most Reactions

Latest posts