Bye Bye

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
Going to camp.
For 3 weeks.
No forums:eek:
Back Aug 5th (I think)
Bye.

I'm gonna miss my birdies. How will I ever cope?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Have a good time, and we'll see you when you get back. We want to know just how it all goes. :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Buhbye, Quake! I hope you have the most wonderful time at your camp. Can't wait to hear all about it!! :D

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
I just got back home. I can't give out details. What happens at camp STAYS at camp. ;)

It was fun though. Had a great time. :)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Welcome home!! Glad you had a great time! I'll bet your babies are so glad to have you home!!! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Welcome Back, glad you had a great time, bet your glad to be seeing your babies again right now.

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
I was thrilled to see them again. It's been a pretty long three weeks without them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts