cellteri travel 'aviary'

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
So, I was suggesting pak-o-bird to someone and I decided to go through the site to see if they had anything new and fun and I found this, it's not a true aviary but would certainly make traveling (especially if you intend to stay somewhere long term with your bird) a lot easier. I don't have the money for it right now but it's definitely something I am considering. Anyone seen or used them or heard of them?

https://www.celltei.com/products/bird-travel-aviary.html

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
I have been eyeing personally. No quite use for it yet, but it’s one of those things I’ll wish I had it when the time comes.

OP
Owlet

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
I really want it because my parents have a place in the mountains and they like to go up there but I'm always reluctant to join them because of the birds. All I have are their carriers and they not ideal for staying in for days at a time. With his I could get a smallish cage that would be somewhat suitable for both of them and then just rotate them within the 'aviary' also it would be good for emergency situations where if you have to evacuate and live elsewhere for a time being you would have more space for them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts