Chat?

Jez

May 19, 2009
NY
Just a suggestion...
Not sure if there is one that I'm not even aware of, but I was thinking of a chat page for live talking/reg. conversation. A member only page.
THanks

shrek&fiona

Mar 4, 2010
Media
Ontario
Parrots
Alexandrine's 2
Shrek (M) 2yrs
Fiona (F) 4yrs
I think a chat box would be nice... a great way to build and maintain this great community

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
It's a great idea.
Wonderful way to get to know other members more personally.
I have been blessed here on the forum.
I have made life long friendships, which I truly treasure

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
No! No Chat! If we had a chat room I'd get fired! The board is too much of a distraction as it is :p

Actually, it's a great idea. I would love to get to know members better. My husband and I are members on another forum (motorcycles) and we have made some very good, lasting friends there.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
No! No Chat! If we had a chat room I'd get fired! The board is too much of a distraction as it is :p

Actually, it's a great idea. I would love to get to know members better. My husband and I are members on another forum (motorcycles) and we have made some very good, lasting friends there.

LoL when you at work you are SUPPOSED to work !!!!!
I even sneak a few peeks while at work AND I WORK FROM HOME haha :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DustyDusky

Jan 7, 2010
Media
New York
Parrots
Dusty: Dusky Conure

haha thats how i am when i should be working on school work. I have to say, this forum is kinda like an addiction.

i do like the chat idea.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
haha thats how i am when i should be working on school work. I have to say, this forum is kinda like an addiction.

i do like the chat idea.[/QUOTE]

It's the kinda addiction I am so happy to be addicted to !!!! ;)

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
A Chat is a great idea! I looked for one when I first joined(which was recently) It would be a great way to get to know people better :)

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I would love the chat idea! it would be a faster way to communicate with all of the amazing friends and bird-crazy people on the site!

This website is addicting! I got yelled at 3 times for going on it while i was in school! LOL

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Ok, found this old thread on having a members chat room on the forum, looks to be all possitive responses, is there or was there ever a plan to add one?, I also think it would be a great idea!

Bob:blue1:

Most Reactions