Check out some of what I have drawn, painted, and some coloring pages I have filled in!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Budgies are not cthulhu monsters!!!!!!!!! This is an abomination to all budgie kind....you are a blasphemer! AND NO RED EYES!

Why do you encourage her.....DonnaBudgie...(calling you out on this....) no red eyes.

Also Vampire_conure...the same.

BLASPHEMY!!!! Budgies are sweet birds that just live in the moment. Are not evil demons!
Cricket has red eyes!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I saw the eyes as black and it could have been the GCC, also it may be she was just hot and bothered even after wearing those pristine hot feathers she led them on....
I reserve judgement until I see even any evidence, let alone proof.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Budgies are not cthulhu monsters!!!!!!!!! This is an abomination to all budgie kind....you are a blasphemer! AND NO RED EYES!

Why do you encourage her.....DonnaBudgie...(calling you out on this....) no red eyes.

Also Vampire_conure...the same.

BLASPHEMY!!!! Budgies are sweet birds that just live in the moment. Are not evil demons!

She ain’t a Cthulhu monster! She was inspired by the l4d2 smoker 😌

IT IS A WORK OF FART! and fart is subjective 😒

Because Donnabudgie knows art 🙄✋ why do you think she likes leopold DaStinky’s paintings so much?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TELL ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING! I AM THE BABY OF THE FAMILY, THEREFORE IT IS IN MY BLOOD TO DO THE OPPOSITE! MUAHAHAHA!!! You gave me the idea

Yk what? Lemme give you credit 🥰

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I disparage the honor.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
IMG_6183.jpeg

I won’t ink this, but I drew an abandoned city. Think like… zombie apocalypse. I got the creative brain juices flowing by listening to this:L4D main theme such a sad and beautiful song that captures the feelings of lost hope with just humming and a piano. Very pretty piece.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Still looks like a budgie destroying things..... Wings out, center cloud is a face.......

*sigh*

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
IMG_6186.jpeg

Rainbow abomination for autumn, to add a little cheer to this thread. So many weird and dark drawings here lol

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Still looks like a budgie destroying things..... Wings out, center cloud is a face.......

*sigh*
Clarke_conure, you see a destructive budgie in Rico_tiel's pencil drawing of an abandoned city? Seriously, I think you have "budgie brain" from watching your 10 budgies fly, scamper, and conduct interspecies orgies in that man-cave of yours!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Clarke_conure, you see a destructive budgie in Rico_tiel's pencil drawing of an abandoned city? Seriously, I think you have "budgie brain" from watching your 10 budgies fly, scamper, and conduct interspecies orgies in that man-cave of yours!
Oop-

Yeah, I do wonder how one sees a budgie in a crude shape without much detail. Maybe a strong imagination?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
This.....is probably true....they also eat my blinds. So in effect it's a real problem, and legit.

Most Reactions

Latest posts