Chia's Cage Setup

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Hey all just thought I would post some pics of Chia's new things :) She was very wary of them at first but loves it now. You can also see how her feathers are chewed on her chest. Something I am working on with more stimulation as well as a UV light. Enjoy! and feel free to post pics of your set up as well, I always love to see how people set up their cages :)

Chia 011.jpg

Chia 012.jpg

Chia 013.jpg

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
aww thank you, i never even thought of making the outside of nuts cage into a play area :) and the set up looks fab

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
so does nut, but i'll get more outta cage bits for her when i get chance too :)

hawaiian05

Feb 20, 2011
Hi Beilana... Nice cage setup!! If you don't mind me asking, what is the bar spacing on your cage? 5/8" or 3/4"? I am just curious b/c I just got a new cage, which has 3/4" spacing, and want to know if it's suitable.
Thanks!!

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
I'm not sure of the bar spacing but I do know its not really suitable for a GCC, the way that Chia and myself live only makes it suitable because she is never in her cage, she sleeps out of cage as well as playing outside and there is always someone here to watch her. She could probably get her head through the bars (which is bad) but never tries because she is never in there. Although I do believe that 3/4" is ok??? Just make sure he/she can't stick their head through the bars :)

Most Reactions