Chili Pepper

fidsandfrats

Aug 24, 2009
Houston
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Double Yellow Head Amazon
Red Fronted Macaw
Chili out in the Aviary this past weekend. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited:

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
Wow the weather really was beautiful, and Chili Pepper looks great in those pictures!! All we've had all week was rain and snow, which led to LOTS of fallen trees and destroyed power lines, but resulted in delayed openings and school closings! :D :D Fortunately I didn't lose power, our Internet and telephone were just down, but some of my friends have no power and no hot water, some can't even flush their toilets, and a lot of people moved into hotels :(. I am so fortunate. ANYWAY sorry for the diversion lol! You're so lucky you got amazing weather, and your birds look like they had a lot of fun in their aviary!

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
I love that last picture! Just beautiful. Also jealous about the weather, we got so much snow that our power was out for over 24 hours, which meant no way to cook(everything in our house is electric), no running water, and the only heat we had was our woodstove and we only had enough wood to last about 8 hours. Absolutely miserable start to this winter! Also sorry about the tangent, birdienumnum made me do it! lol

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
I love that last picture! Just beautiful. Also jealous about the weather, we got so much snow that our power was out for over 24 hours, which meant no way to cook(everything in our house is electric), no running water, and the only heat we had was our woodstove and we only had enough wood to last about 8 hours. Absolutely miserable start to this winter! Also sorry about the tangent, birdienumnum made me do it! lol

Lol!! :eek: So sorry you have to go through this, I hope you and your birdies aren't freezing your bums off!! I agree, a very bad start to this winter :(. Somehow I felt like we completely skipped fall!!

OP
fidsandfrats

fidsandfrats

Aug 24, 2009
Houston
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Double Yellow Head Amazon
Red Fronted Macaw

Hope things are better for you. We have pretty mild winters compared to you guys. Hang in there.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Awesome, gorgeous pictures, your bird is gorgeous
PS.. we have the above weather 90% year round here in Sunny South Africa, even during our winter months.

Most Reactions