Chocolate milk bath!!

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
I had Lizzy out on my shoulder while I was doing things around the house. I decided to go in the kitchen and fix myself a glass of chocolate milk. To keep Lizzy occupied I gave her piece of dried fruit. Well I mixed the drink, put her back on my shoulder and started to walk to the living room. At this point she decided she had to have the milk. So she crawled down my shirt and I made her step up and put her on my shoulder, so she crawled down my shirt again. After about 30 seconds of this she leapt off my shoulder and landed IN the glass of milk!!! Every thing from her tail feathers to half way up her chest was soaked. She not only got a chocolate milk bath, but she also got her first bath in the shower. Poor baby is so mad with me now. Not only did she not get what she wanted, but she got a bath to boot! Just wish I had thought to take pictures. Maybe this will teach her she can't steal all of mom's food haha.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I would have loved to have seen the look on her face when she landed in all that chocolatey goodness - Bet it was more than she bargained for!
Did you get spattered as well?

OP
Cyrinaluna

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
Haha yep! Got it all down the front of my shirt. Guess she can consider that "payback" for not letting her have it in the first place :p

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Awww, the poor baby! I hope she didn't get any of the chocolate milk in! I can just imagine how indignant she must have been LOL!!

OP
Cyrinaluna

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
She didn't drink any as far as I could tell. And she only stayed mad through the night lol. She was happy enough to see me when I woke up this morning :)

critterman

Jan 1, 2011
Maryland
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure.
Aww I would love a chocolate milk bath here...........but I would probably drink it first.....lol. Good birdie.

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
Haha, this is so funny! My GCC Parry has landed into the dirty dishes a few times, and even once into the trash can! The other thing he likes to do is to land on an edge of a flower pot and then it tips over to the floor with dirt all over the place. Oops! My poor plants! :D He is always so embarrassed after this. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts