Choosing a name

OP
H

houndoomwolf

Mar 17, 2015
Pikachu yea that go well and there not that bonded Talon sometime get annoy of her lol

Bandespresso

Dec 22, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Congo African Grey+
Worked closely with many species, birds with behavioral problems, and now birds of prey and other wildlife
I get annoyed with my boyfriend too but that doesn't mean we aren't bonded. For the mods sake, I'll leave the comparison at that :54:

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
Ok.
Plain and simple.
ANIMALS, be it bird or otherwise, when housed in close proximity, WILL eventually breed.

It's not rocket science.

But it IS irresponsible as you are not prepared to breed. Whether you THINK they will or not, they will.

Bandespresso

Dec 22, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Congo African Grey+
Worked closely with many species, birds with behavioral problems, and now birds of prey and other wildlife
I was talking about bonding. If they can share a cage without major incident, they are probably bonded. Sex can and will happen even if they are not, though.

It's really best to keep them in seperate cages. Are they both DNA sexed? If not, definitely look into that. It might not even matter if they are actually both male or both female.

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
Good point. May not be m/f.

Most Reactions