Coffee addict !!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Thanks for all the info. Coffee will now be denied. I'll grind the beans in the shed !!!!

I'm so glad to read this. I agree wholeheartedly with many of the posts here detailing the dangers of coffee beans for birds.

OP
picklesandjesse
Nov 17, 2017
Ulmarra NSW Aust
Parrots
2 Rainbow Loris.
Molly and Bosley. They both left home and have partners now. Come back to feed sometimes. Just have Sonny an Ecky... more than enough
A few more posts I see. Haven't checked here for awhile. Yes he flies free but not every day and mostly he comes back after a few minutes. The women that breeds them allows a couple of her birds to fly free and that's why she sold him to us. There are predatory birds around sometimes but he is aware of them as he does spend some of the day outside in a cage. Also when he flies he does it in the proper manner and darts and weaves making the correct eclectus sounds. The rest of the time he is in the house flying around. Potty trained mostly. He travels in the car on a perch between the seats. He also goes for walks around the streets in his aviator harness. There are a few free flight birds here in Australia and you can check Youtube... Adventures of Roku to see lots of videos of them. This is a very happy bird and he has many bird friends who are rainbow lories, some of whom come in the house. He talks like them 50% of the time. We love him very much.

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Great to get an update :)

thats the birdlife: getting around having a blast.

Most Reactions