Continuous screaming for 10 hours a day

DRB

Jan 23, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
Perjo - Female CAG hatch Nov 2015
I never remove pellets from the cage until the next morning, they keep fine all day and night and Perjo eventually gets to finishing most of them. Fresh fruit or veggies are a different story, I try not to leave them for more than a couple hours after putting out in her bowl.

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
I never remove pellets from the cage until the next morning, they keep fine all day and night and Perjo eventually gets to finishing most of them. Fresh fruit or veggies are a different story, I try not to leave them for more than a couple hours after putting out in her bowl.

Yea, I only leave the pellets overnight. ;)

bigfellasdad

Sep 21, 2017
Media
NorthWest England
Parrots
Enzo - adopted Female CAG circa 2004. A truly amazing young lady!
hhhm, ive always left food for all of the birds ive lived with. Enzo has a mix of seeds and pellets in one dish and fresh vegetables in another dish and a few days a week she has fruit in another dish. I will throw any remaining veg away in the afternoon and the rest daily. Ill replace her water maybe 3-4 times daily. Ill also remove any veg/fruit from the bottom of her cage one day, then replace the newspaper cage base the 2nd day unless she has had a shower, ill change the paper an hour or so after her shower.

I often get the impression Enzo is either hungry or is just wanting to share food with me as she is included in every meal I have in the house.

Her chest is boat shaped and she remains at around the same weight all of the time 420g.

Most Reactions

Latest posts