Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Golden Conure

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Superbird

Jun 22, 2013
Parrots
Kiku my Black Cap Conure
I forgot about Jenday. Yes, I heard that they are comparable to Suns. But I don't have experience with them. I don't think their calls are loud as a Sun's call though. I don't know if they're as hyperactive too.

OP
C

cthulhus_minion

Jan 28, 2013
Arkansas
Parrots
Blue Crown Conure
My Blue Crown talks so she isn't quite as loud because of this but every now and then she will screech. She prefers to talk though.

Lita

Jun 21, 2013
Austin, TX
Parrots
Reginald - cinnamon GCC
I'm totally biased towards all varieties of green cheeks. My little cinnamon is so adorable, and turquoise green-cheeks melt my heart. But I love all conures!

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
Jendays are very much like Suns they are just a little less loud but no less energetic!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
My blue crown is not loud at all. I think of him as calm, cool and collected, but he IS a chatterbox. Even when we are in the car and he is in his carrier in the back seat, if I call him, he answers me and will yell "you're a good boy' about 2 or 3 times, for good measure, LOL. He makes mostly cooing, oohs and aahs, and says a few words and phrases. He also chatters in his conure talk, but totally takes the tone of a human conversation. It is so cute.

Gizmomania

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2012
San Diego
Parrots
Duskies: Gizmo & Niko, hatched 3/12 & 5/12; pineapple GCC: Skittles, 5/10/13; Pan Am: Harley, 1/27/13; CAG: Maalik, 7/27/13; Eclectus: Ziggy, 4/4/04; BHC: Walter 6 y; baby Jardine's: Bogart-May!
What?? No votes for Duskies?? What's up with that? Duskies are wonderful companion birds packed to the brim with personality. Hence, I'm voting for Duskies!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I can't vote ... I have a GCC and a Sun and I love them both (always love them, somedays I don't like them much) ... wish I could vote twice ...

adellelauren

Sep 2, 2012
Endwell, New York
Parrots
Sunshine (Umbrella Cockatoo)
Einstein (Blue Male Quaker)
Apollo (Male Cockatiel)
Athena (Female Cockatiel)
Boreas (Male Cockatiel)
Eros (Male Cockatiel)
Sparta (Male Cockatiel)
Green Cheek Conures. I have a Pineapple named Stella and besides my U2 she's got a ton of personality in a small package.

Parro

Dec 21, 2012
Asia, Jordan, Amman
Parrots
Two Cockatiels, A Timneh African Grey
i really like conures, so i love all of them but i think the most kind of conure i like is sun conure :) they always look adaorable :D

Most Reactions