CONURES BEING A LITTLE TO HELPFUL

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
So Scuti was sitting at the cage door at lights out and I was like ok budgies go in this cage. As she was keeping budgies out for some reason. I was re-directing thier flights and AC and Kent decided to help.....they were like "you want that bird, I can get you that bird watch I'll get it in mid air...."

I'm like "No! you idiots I'm directing them, I don't need your help"

I ended up putting one (the sun conure) locked in the play cage and the Quaker and conures sort of got the idea. But they have tried to help (disaterally) before. When I'm coaxing the budgies they think I want them arrested.

I don't know if there's a solution they usually don't care about them unless I take an intrest then it's like "I'll help Boss!"

No STOP IT

/Rant

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
So Scuti was sitting at the cage door at lights out and I was like ok budgies go in this cage. As she was keeping budgies out for some reason. I was re-directing thier flights and AC and Kent decided to help.....they were like "you want that bird, I can get you that bird watch I'll get it in mid air...."

I'm like "No! you idiots I'm directing them, I don't need your help"

I ended up putting one (the sun conure) locked in the play cage and the Quaker and conures sort of got the idea. But they have tried to help (disaterally) before. When I'm coaxing the budgies they think I want them arrested.

I don't know if there's a solution they usually don't care about them unless I take an intrest then it's like "I'll help Boss!"

No STOP IT

/Rant
So adorable, their tiny bodies have so much personality!

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
They're so clever! When I just had one cockatiel and one conure, my conure would try and herd the cockatiel back into the cage at 8pm as that was the time I always put them in :ROFLMAO:

Most Reactions

Latest posts