Cute little bunny wunny

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
So yesterday tay and I went to the place she bought her bunny and we were allowed to see the babies which were only about the size of my cell phone and from the looks of it there are about 7 or 8 babies. I was told I can bring one home when they are ready but first I gotta get the stuff for it of course I mean that was a given. And then Tay and I are going to build outdoor hutches and a play yard our cages are going to be about the same size but the hutches are going to be about the size of both the cages put together then the play yard is going to be minmum of 4ft by 4ft maybe bigger we are still deciding they are only going to be outside from June til mid October then they will be coming back inside. Then they will be inside the rest of the year. But yeah I can't wait to get the bunny wunny. I picked out the names thumper if it's a boy and Cottontail if it's a girl. So excited I should have it by mid March.

Most Reactions

Latest posts