difference between avatar and profile pic

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
can anyone explain the difference between "edit avatar" and "edit profile picture"

I wanted to add another picture under my profile name so I would have two or more....I want to show more of my babies :D

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
The avatar is the image you see next to posts.

The profile image is the one you see on your profile page.

Currently, you have Ninja as your avatar and Safari as your profile image. A lot of people use signature images to display more than one bird.

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
ok thanks Monica, sorry but how do you do a signature image, or is it under edit signature?...just want to make sure I get this right.

Last edited:

sodakat

Jul 15, 2009
ok thanks Monica, sorry but how do you do a signature image, or is it under edit signature?...just want to make sure I get this right.

Yes! and thanks for asking because it made me look and upload a sig pic!

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
You are already using icons in your signature, and they are images! Same basic idea, with the correct IMG code if you don't upload an image directly into the signature itself. :)

sodakat, been wondering where your signature image was at! ;)

Most Reactions