Does you Fid do this?

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
Does anyone else's Fid tell themselves off? Puffin cracks me up when he does something he knows he shouldn't do and then says " Puffin, stop it, your a naughty bird, stop it" and then he laughs!

Then he runs over to the other side of the cage and says " Poor Puffin, poor little birdie, poor poor Puffin, I am just a little bird". Seriously how can you ever tell them off when they turn around and do this!

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Does anyone else's Fid tell themselves off? Puffin cracks me up when he does something he knows he shouldn't do and then says " Puffin, stop it, your a naughty bird, stop it" and then he laughs!

Then he runs over to the other side of the cage and says " Poor Puffin, poor little birdie, poor poor Puffin, I am just a little bird". Seriously how can you ever tell them off when they turn around and do this!

That is too funny! Have you a way of getting this on video?

OP
caliopi

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
I am going to try to video it. Hard part is I seem to have a camera shy bird! I have to sneak my phone next to him while the cover i on his cage when I record him because as soon as he notices the phone he stops talking!

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
sounds like gollum from the latest lord of the rings movies, my Hahn's likes to bite my finger then exclaim, "Good Boy!", or "Kiss!"

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
LOL How funny!

Puck will often make kissy sounds after he bites me, as if he is apologizing.

Most Reactions

Latest posts