Dragonwood Perches Merry Christmas

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
So, if you've been a member for a year or better, posted 50 times or more, contributed to the forum. Then i'll send you a dragonwood perch for Christmas. You pay the shipping and I'll send you a perch. What i have in mind are short bolt on perches for the outside or inside of your cage. Maybe 1" (or bigger) and 6,8, 10 " long. I have tons of Stainless Steel hardware ( buy it by the lb,) Just a simple Phillips Screw driver is all that is needed to install. Shipping is the biggest cost. PM me with your shipping address( diameter, length,and bar spacing of your cage) and i'll find out what it cost. These perches will last for many years and are a real asset . I don't want to get involved with big custom perches because of the shipping cost, but if you need a nice,simple bolt on perch then i'll send you one,. I have tons of seasoned Dragonwood and Jake and I would like to send you a Merry Chirstmas. BTW a perch like i describe would ship for less than 10$ in the US. I have lots of large parrot (Macaw) size stuff.( up to 3" diameter but plenty of smaller stuff too) Merry Christmas
EDIT, if you need more than one, that's ok too.

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Captain, what a generous thing to do! Thank you for helping to make this forum one of a kind! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Oh awesome! Add me too!

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Not sure I qualify; while I technically signed up a good 4 years ago I only actually started posting back in February/March of this year. But just wanted to throw in my thanks for such an amazing and kindhearted gesture, and brightening the forum this holiday season :)

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
Oooo!!! When will you be up in the md area again btw???

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Our Captain is simply the best!!!! :smile015:

Nothing compares to his perches. NOTHING!! :D

THANK YOU, Richard!!!!

ZephyrFly

Sep 21, 2014
UK
Parrots
Pazu - Green Cheek Conure - Hatch Date ~27 September 2014~
You amazing person!
I know this might be cheeky but if I can figure out the shipping cost would you consider sending one across the pond to the UK?

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Henpecked you have a heart of gold Sir !

And apparently a fair amount of dragonwood lying around! :D

I appreciate the thought, but in my case, you already sent me Kiwi... that's more than enough present for one year!

I've still got my eye out for those hackey sack cat toys with bells in them. If I find any I'll send you some.

Merry Christmas!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I've still got my eye out for those hackey sack cat toys with bells in them. If I find any I'll send you some.

Merry Christmas!

You're talking about the 'soccer ball' with the bell inside, right, the one Miss Jakiepoo likes to play with so much?

You are so sweet, Mark!!!! :D

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
@ Henpecked : I don't qualify but WOW what a kind heart you have and Happy Christmas to you. What Christmas is all about.

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Henpecked you have a heart of gold Sir !

And apparently a fair amount of dragonwood lying around! :D

I appreciate the thought, but in my case, you already sent me Kiwi... that's more than enough present for one year!

Merry Christmas!
I've been looking for them too!

happy410

Jul 23, 2015
ALABAMA
Parrots
Happy, DYH Amazon
Tesla, Blue & Gold Macaw
Wow, that's a very generous thing your doing. I've only had my baby since July so I don't qualify. Maybe next year, lol.
Merry Christmas!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What an amazing thing you are doing, Captain:) I hope you and yours have a fantastic Christmas!

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
If I wanted to order a couple, how do you price them?

I'm looking to replace the ones that came on my Kaytee stand, they are just small crappy dowels.

torrap

Jun 10, 2013
CO, USA
Parrots
Marley-YSA (hen) -hatched 07/20/2006;
Simba-DYHA (hen)-hatched 06/23/2003
PM went your way, thank you so much!
I hope Santa keeps you at the top of his list for what you do!

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
You amazing person!
I know this might be cheeky but if I can figure out the shipping cost would you consider sending one across the pond to the UK?

It was about 25USD

Most Reactions

Latest posts