Eclectus mash - I think I have a problem 😊

AsaiahMom43

Apr 9, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
Aaiah, a male Eclectus, solomon Isalnds
Remi- Female Timnah African Grey
Hey Brittany, I sent you an email or private message on here about mash questions.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Mmmm some birdies have a Great mom and that will provide them with really nutritous and tasty meals well into the future. Great Job ...Peter Pan and Mr Biggles and Elsa tell me they are calling to yours for dinner :)

coopedup

Apr 8, 2016
CA
Parrots
7y/o eclectus Wrangler
Mmmm some birdies have a Great mom and that will provide them with really nutritous and tasty meals well into the future. Great Job ...Peter Pan and Mr Biggles and Elsa tell me they are calling to yours for dinner :)

No Kidding! Brittany sent some home with me when I picked up Wrangler. I got to see first hand how much they love her chop. Mine is apparently just mediocre at best, even with coconut oil--they dont show the same gusto for mine that they do with her chop. What seasonings do you suggest to add to give it a bit more interest? Im sure Wrangler and Liesl are getting tired of pepper flakes.

AsaiahMom43

Apr 9, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
ok, I bought everything just like you did. I have bags of beans they are about 320x each. how much of each type of bean did you use?? Also, how much long grain brown rice did you use?? I bought a 32 0z bag, or 2 lbs of rice. LOl Im excited but scared I will make too much or mess it up.

AsaiahMom43

Apr 9, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
also, do you put the snow peas and green beans in with the other beans to cook?? Or do you cut them up in the food processor??

AsaiahMom43

Apr 9, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
also, do i cook the yam and the swet potato?? So sorry. I have everythting else all made up and boy, did it make a TONNNNN lol

Most Reactions