Elssie is leaving me for a new man :(

ellsiebird

Mar 19, 2011
Parrots
"Ellsie" Female, 2 years old, Senegal
Ohhh :( I have found some one who has a male Senegal the same age as mine, and they wnat to find it a mate (for partnership more than breeding!) i have decided to sell her as i feel it really is for the best.

The man knows his birds and has had the same troubles as my senegal growing up into its teenage stage, so have been nothing but honest about her good and some times rather bad points.

im SO sad she is going, she may be a little cow bag but i love her for it really.

This man can so******e her, where i cant, his wife is home all day so will get all the attention all day long which i cant, they have a garden for the birds to go in, again which i cant. They also have avery busy house hold so i agree this will hopefully stop her from being so one personed which i have made her.

I feel that in her terrible 2's she needs some one to get her through it amd as much as i want to help her, i just cant do it all, where these people can.

They have agreed if it doesnt work out they will bring her back to me as it would be heart breaking for her to just be shipped around.

Im so sad and going to miss her, bad parts and all!!

Never knew how much a tiny featherd creature can get to your heart!! :'(

I wish her the best and hope this is exactly what she needs

Bye Bye Elssie :( xxxxxxx

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
A very heart breaking decision. I dont know if I would be able to make the same decision that you have. You truly do care about your baby and love her so much, even if it means its not your love she will be getting anymore. You are a true lover of birds, to be able to make this decision with her in mind and not yourself. God Bless you and your baby <3

OP
ellsiebird

ellsiebird

Mar 19, 2011
Parrots
Had her out all night, and guess what, she has been nothing but an angel!
Do you think she knows lol!?!

Its so sad, like i said im going to miss her attitude, its what makes her...her!
even my boyfriend has said he will miss her, and they HATE each other.
Hope this is the one for her!

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
animals can pick up on our feelings very easy. She probably knew something was bothering you. When is she scheduled to leave?

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
awww i really feel for you! and such a hard choice to make, i hope that in the future you will have the time for another bird

OP
ellsiebird

ellsiebird

Mar 19, 2011
Parrots
Just a little up daye, Ellsie is doing fantatstic, both the male (Diesel) and Ellsie have accepted each other as soon as they met.

They have started to tackle some of her bad behaviours, and both the new owners and another bird person told me how beautiful, bright and healthy she is, and cant get over how much she can talk fora young Senegal! :)

Made the right choice for her, but it's lonely and quiet once there gone even if there not the nicest at times!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Latest posts