Rehoming my peaches :/

Itsbarbie420

May 16, 2023
Illinois
Parrots
I’m not sure what breed she is but she’s a hybrid named peaches
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m not able to financially care nor devote the effort this baby girl deserves. My heart is in ruins even thinking about having to part with her after everything we have been threw but the right thing to do FOR HER, would be to find someone experienced with the money and time to give her that I simply cannot. With that being said I have a maybe 10 year old female I’m thinking she is a Catalina macaw for sale located in Illinois. I’ve been having to go back and forth about prices ect but my heart is telling me my absolute best bet would be to put her with one of my fellow parrot lovers on here so I can maybe have a chance to at least see her blossom into the bird she can and should be. She is hand tamed . But favors towards males so I’d like to see her go to a man but not against a woman taking her (it took me maybe 7 months to make her like me kind of ) she will of course come with both her cages as well as all of her ropes ect. I’m open to discussing a price but she isn’t for free. Thank you for your Time in advance.
IMG_5380.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5241.jpeg
    IMG_5241.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5180.jpeg
    IMG_5180.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5178.jpeg
    IMG_5178.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 20

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
For free...
Oh it isn't for free...
My bad...
Beautiful bird.
Not for me but.
I hope it gets a good home.

OP
Itsbarbie420

Itsbarbie420

May 16, 2023
Illinois
Parrots
I’m not sure what breed she is but she’s a hybrid named peaches
It has to be rescued. Poor bird
Not ONLY completely bald but way thinner , the bit everyone she came in contact with,, and was confined to a cage much smaller then something right for a bird so large.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I'm so sorry you've found yourself in this position, @Itsbarbie420, I've been there myself and I know how very heartbreaking it is. I wish you every success in finding a wonderful new home for your beautiful girl 🙏

Most Reactions

Latest posts