Emoji's DNA test came back!

VeronicaJ

Nov 9, 2018
Coconut Creek, FL
Parrots
Emoji - GCC,
Koko - Umbrella 'too (sister's bird, but we live together and I interact more with her.), Caroline - CAG (A 3 yr foster from 12 yrs ago that still has my heart)
It was way over-due and I had to call them and the vet had to call the lab, but the results are in. She is a he! My sister's hunch was right. This explains some of the more territorial behavior he exhibits...unless girls act the same way. :D

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Congratulations on your boy! :)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Congratulations on your new boy! I'm hopeful for a girl on my quaker...

OP
VeronicaJ

VeronicaJ

Nov 9, 2018
Coconut Creek, FL
Parrots
Emoji - GCC,
Koko - Umbrella 'too (sister's bird, but we live together and I interact more with her.), Caroline - CAG (A 3 yr foster from 12 yrs ago that still has my heart)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations! I also want to say how much I adore his name, makes me smile every time I see it:)

OP
VeronicaJ

VeronicaJ

Nov 9, 2018
Coconut Creek, FL
Parrots
Emoji - GCC,
Congratulations! I also want to say how much I adore his name, makes me smile every time I see it:)
Thank you! I have to give the credit to Sis. When she said he reminds her of an emoji with his eyes...we immediately looked at each other and knew that's what his name was going to be instead of Pumpkin. He was found on Halloween night. :D

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Congratulations! Love Emoji's name and his story!

Most Reactions