Ew i find this beyond sick

Tammy

May 4, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Orange Wing Amazon
I'm getting on my very high soap box on this one, I can't do anything on the US site, as my username is not valid, but I intend to sign up there and get it reported. I'm also going to be sending the UK site a very IRATE UK USER email. That is just so sick and disgusting. Maybe just maybe the bird did pass but all of those others I don't think so.

Why don't you put together who to contact, what their email is & all of the necessary info for everyone on parrot forums report them also. Then we can transfer to Facebook & get them slammed from there also!

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
This was posted 5 years ago..

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Oh man, I just read this whole thing without realizing it was from 5 years ago! I got all worked up about it! I'm glad ebay changed that policy though.

Sylver

Nov 3, 2011
Perth, Australia
Parrots
Sun Conure named Halo.
While I can understand where all the outrage is coming from, and with respect, does it matter that this guy is selling various parts of dead parrots?

I mean, I had chicken for dinner (scratch that, I had a quarter chicken. That means that someone cut a dead chicken in half! Twice!), and I daresay that the chickens that are sold to the local butchers are going to look a lot worse where they're going.

It may seem a little bit disgusting that this bloke is selling parts of parrots that many of us own and love, but in the end; as long as they were acquired legally and humanely I can't see much of a problem, despite the 'eww' factor.

What was done back there in the thread was wrong in logic and execution.

Last edited:

Most Reactions