Excellent Parrot Related Articles

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
If I had enough ink in my printer I would print each article to add to my binder of educational information.

Please review some of these and kindly let me now what you think.

Pamela Clark

:D

Dj tweet

Aug 11, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix- alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010

mikki- barraband x king parrot
21yrs old
I will have a look later on in the day but I'm sure it will be more for the birdie bible
thankx

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Thank you so much for that link Tannie Di! She explains things in such a nice manner that even this Afrikaans boer understand it!:D

Zoe

Sep 26, 2010
Alabama
Parrots
Jasper- lutino Indian Ringneck. And these guys aren't birds but we also have Daphne- cocker spaniel, Lilly- Great Dane/great Pyrenees, and Domino- Maine Coon cat
Thank you!! I'm reading my way through the articles right now!

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG

Poor Zoe's gonna be on parrot info overload here pretty soon between all the book's and articles :09:.....lol

Zoe

Sep 26, 2010
Alabama
Parrots
Jasper- lutino Indian Ringneck. And these guys aren't birds but we also have Daphne- cocker spaniel, Lilly- Great Dane/great Pyrenees, and Domino- Maine Coon cat

Poor Zoe's gonna be on parrot info overload here pretty soon between all the book's and articles :09:.....lol

LOL... well I only work part-time, and even at work, I have about two to three hours free in the afternoons (I'm a nanny, and that's when the boys nap)... gotta do something to fill the time, especially when all the critters here at home are too busy sleeping to spend time with me :)

wuvzbirdies

May 5, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Parrots
Congo African Grey: Russell Peters (R.I.P. my baby)
Thanks SB, great link. I am particularly interested in the techniques on introducing them to the shower. Russell hates both shower and spray bottle but I feel if I can get him to like the shower my asthma symptoms will reduce, I just never had any ideas how to "teach" him to like it.

Wish me luck, I already have one shower perch I just need to get one more.

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
I'm finding lots of good reading, thanks for the link SB :)

_Cass_

Mar 4, 2010
Calgary, AB
Parrots
Toulouse- Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure
Oooohh. those are really great. I've already read about half of them. lol.
You can never know too much about parrots. ;)

_Cass_

Mar 4, 2010
Calgary, AB
Parrots
Toulouse- Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure
Just wanted to thank SB, I have been doing the shower "training" and today was the day she wwent into the shower, and she LOOVVEDD it. She was opening her wings and drinking the water and just trying to soak herself, and then she hopped to my hand and fell asleep. lol.

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Thankyou SB!

What a brilliant set of articles. I have only read the top two but I have bookmarked the site as I think it will come in very useful one day! I like the no nonsense approach. Direct information but not at all condecendingly. Brilliant.

Most Reactions

Latest posts