EZ care cages for Timneh

AMR500

Feb 12, 2011
Hey folks,
I realize this could go under the cages forum, but thought I'd ask you all first. I'm looking at getting an EZ care cage for my Timneh. I can't choose between the medium sized play top, versus the bowfront play top. I've found a source where the price is great.. and they're not considerably different ... so help me choose?
I also have access to discount Hagen cages.. but not sure I like them as much? I like the EZ care fully opening front door for cleaning...

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
I have just had a look at 2 EZ cages which I think may be the ones you describe.

The playtops are great for sure, you would have to ask a TAG owner how much they like to clamber round the bars inside the cage. My sunny loves to do that, so the bow front wouldn't be best for her. HOWEVER the TOP of the bow front is WOW! All those circles to hang playthings from? MARVELLOUS!

If TAG's don't enjoy climbing across the bars then I would definately go for the bow front, it looks lovely and has of course a better playstand!

OP
A

AMR500

Feb 12, 2011
Hey Von,

Bella isn't a climber that way, she'll climb around to come and see me when I am at the door to get her out, but otherwise she isn't the same acrobat as a conure. Especially with her gimpy foot. :D
I'm still trying to decide.
It's between the medium bow front, and the medium regular cage. Both have that over head play area with the rack to hand toys from!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
here's another thought :) the easiest one to clean out lol i think mines pretty plain but after lookin at some of the cage set up in the forum i can add to and change about for nut, inside and out :)

OP
A

AMR500

Feb 12, 2011
lol- thanks suebee. I agree! That's the one advantage of the bow front, as it'll keep some mess inside the cage, and it has the double pull out trays. It opens up completely wide out front (both do) so you could almost climb right in! Plus it has the 2 side doors... fancy :D

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
I like the bowfront haha! Sorry, but it's just so nice! I think it would be easier to clean for sure! I have little experience with TAG's but it doesn't surprise me they aren't fond of climbing.....better for me to have explained what I meant though ha!

I still vote bowfront! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts