Family visits

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
I am a bit excited. It is only a week until my mum and dad come to visit and only 9 days until I see my baby brother. That said baby brother turned 28 today so he is not so little. It has not been long since we have seen them but living over 8 hours apart sometimes has it's disadvantages. You cannot just pop around for a visit.

Anyway my mum spoils Bundii a lot, so I am pretty sure Bundii cannot wait either. She gets away with so much with my mum. :rolleyes:

Anyways just wanted to share my excitement. :D

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Yay! :D I agree with the whole pop around thing. My little family abd I used to pop around to our grandparents every week. Then they moved over 2 hours away and we weren't able to see them for sometimes a couple of months. Was so heart wrenching. *hugs* you'll be so happy soon! :D

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Have a lovely time with your family, Amanda, and please tell them Trish from Newcastle says 'G'day!' It is lovely to stay close with your family and I hope you have lots of laughs and hugs as you catch up with all the news. :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Amanda, I am so excited for you to get to visit with your family:) I am so far away from my son and grandchildren that I can imagine how excited I would be if they were coming!
How long are they staying?
Thank you for the huge smile you put on my face this morning:)

OP
Bundiibird

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Parrots
Amanda, I am so excited for you to get to visit with your family:) I am so far away from my son and grandchildren that I can imagine how excited I would be if they were coming!
How long are they staying?
Thank you for the huge smile you put on my face this morning:)

Terry I will only get a couple of days with my brother but a whole week with my mum and dad. They are going to be staying with us.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I'm so glad for you Amanda! That's always exciting seeing loved ones. Are you going to take them to do anything fun or out of the ordinary?

OP
Bundiibird

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Parrots
I'm so glad for you Amanda! That's always exciting seeing loved ones. Are you going to take them to do anything fun or out of the ordinary?

Julie, my mum and dad are driving down to us and then we are all flying to Brisbane to see Mrs Browns Boys. My dad absolutely loves the TV Show so we are taking him to see it. I am not personally a fan but I will go because everyone else is. :). It should be fun.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Great! I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter what you do with your family Amanda. Have fun on your little holiday! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts