Fargo's amazing progress!

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
So, after a week of being home fargo is really starting to trust me already! I am so happy...
He now steps up perfectly out of his cage, and when he is out on his play gym :)
also throughout the week he would come to the perch which i tapped in his cage.... i tested this when he was out and guess who was flying to the different spots i asked him to! i cant believe how quickly he learnt..
AND he climbs down his cage just to sit on my chair with me!
He is eating and drinking perfectly, except he wasn't eating his pellets and seed, but he has started eating that now too!
He doesn't scream but instead chatters to me in a cute little voice :)
and the cutest thing ever, was yesterday morning when he was eating his breakfast, while watching rugrats.. he was like a little kid :p
i can't believe how much he has changed in one short week! such a clever little man <3
this is him sitting on my chair
tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture5252-img-2756.jpg

and him on the perch,, his tail is so scruffy at the moment :p
tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture5253-img-2636.jpg

and starting to become interested in the different things :)
tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture5254-img-2767.jpg

:blue1:

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Hi tab... I'm so glad to hear about Fargo's positive progress :) I can tell he's feeling at home and loving it, and you! Keep it up!!

Last edited:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I really think you're doing everything right with Fargo. You've come SUCH a long way in such a short time. Awesome progress!! Your love for him shines through in your posts. :D

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I'm gonna be honest here, Tab. I "tried" recording Hunter over the weekend doing the Jiggly Puff. Well, I succeeded, BUT...the video is long, + I forgot I was recording and actually started singing at one point, so there is no way I'm going to upload it, LOL.

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
@JerseyWendy: If you're using a smartphone to record the videos there are apps that allow easy trimming of them.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Yup, I'm THE biggest Pokemon fan in the world. No, I'm kidding. I have 2 boys/young men now, and 12-13 years ago they watched Pokemon, collected Pokemon cards, lived and breathed Pokemon, so that's how she learned it. Trust me, there are times she's singing it with such passion and non stop that I have to leave the room. :31:
'

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
This are awesome photos, glad he is coming along! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts